Although you have to be yourself if you want to attract love and connect with someone special, your personal growth must be a priority for you.
Buzz words nowadays are personal development, which the majority of people associate with achievements and success. While success is one the positive outcomes of personal growth, there is so much more to it.
When it comes to creating relationships between a man and a woman, a woman must come across as a high prize for a man to win. She has to be confident and soft, assertive and feminine, independent and grounded, emotionally stable and mature. That’s what makes her a top catch.
That’s what means being a high quality woman.
And if you wish to attract a high quality man, you need to be an equal match, meaning you need to be a high quality woman. That takes intentional approach.
Personal growth comes in when you need to expand your self-awareness, cultivate positive mindset, understand who you are and what you want, identify the inner limitations and blocks that diminish your value in your own eyes.
You need to be able to see value within yourself if you want others to see value in you.
The problem is most women aren’t really willing to go within in order to face and transform their negative conditioning that keeps them attracting the drama tantrums and negative experiences.
The world doesn’t really give you what you want, it gives you who you are.
For example, you want to attract a great man but deep inside, you don’t really believe you are worthy of him. Your self-image doesn’t see yourself as being enough to attract that high quality man.
So, as a result you keep attracting men who are not worthy of you. But that’s how you see yourself as not worthy, and the world just holds the mirror to you.
You must transform that belief about yourself, you need to learn to see yourself as being enough regardless of what’s happening on the outside. It doesn’t mean doing something in a different way, it simply means being in a different way.
Change is a different way of doing. Transformation is a different way of being.
It seems much easier to try to fix things by taking an active action on the outside. Leave toxic relationship, change a place of residence, a job or an environment might look like a quick fix, but it usually doesn’t last long. The same experiences will perpetuate themselves with different people and different circumstances until you dare to transform yourself and how you see yourself.
If something isn’t working on the outside, it means there is a lack somewhere on the inside.
You can be changing the outside circumstances as much as you want, but until you go within, you will always be going without.
That takes personal growth. And it is a journey but definitely rewarding.
A few tips to expand your self-awareness and become a better version of yourself:
1. Write down everything you believe is true about yourself. What do you truly believe about your worthiness? What’s stopping you from accepting yourself the way you are? What limitations are holding you back from living the life you deserve and want?
2. Develop a habit of journaling. It is a perfect way to get to know yourself better and face the limitations that keep playing you small.
3. Keep asking yourself empowering questions. Instead of asking, “Why is this happening to me?” ask “What is it trying to teach me? And how can I turn it around, so I can get what I want?” Feel the energy behind these questions.
4. Be intentional about your mindset. You are in control of your emotional state, no matter what happens on the outside. You can feel great about yourself at any moment. If something isn’t working the way you want, don’t let that emotionally pull you down. Snap out of it. You can do it! This is the case when “fake it till you make it” works very well. You brain doesn’t know the difference between reality and imagination. Imagine yourself at a place when you feel happy and joyful.
5. Develop a habit of being grateful all the time. There is so much in life to appreciate. When you focus on all your blessings, the universe brings you more blessings to be grateful for!
Always remember, until you are happy being on your own, you will never be able to be happy with anyone else. Being a high quality woman is being in a complete harmony with who you are, but it takes personal growth to arrive at that place.
You see, no man wants an emotionally unstable, easily offended, and a needy woman. Such women are always looking for validation, praise and recognition from the outside, because they don’t see themselves as enough on the inside. And that’s a recipe for creating problems. And men feel that.
If you want to discover the art and science of attracting your dream partner, click here