How many books have you read? How many programs have you gone through? How much do you know?
Not knowing you, I can assure you: you are more than qualified to help others transform their life in one area or another. If you have gone through any intentional change in your life and if there is this big idea inside you that is seeking its bigger expression and expansion, then this is the sign for you to get your butt moving!
You want to be, do and have more!
But! There is a big “but” that keeps you stuck. Whether it is fear, lack of self-confidence or self-limiting belief that you are not good enough, it is bollocks! (by the way, it is not a swear word, in case you are wondering)
- You might feel, you are not ready… Bollocks! You will never feel ready! You start taking an intentional action in the direction of your dreams, and you master things, you gain more knowledge, more experience and more wisdom. You will never learn enough to feel 100% ready from books and programs! The best form of learning is through taking action!
- You might feel you are not good enough… Bullocks! A) That’s just your limiting belief. B) No matter how successful you become , there will always be that inner voice “I am not good enough” Trust me, my inner circle is highly successful entrepreneurs and they all occasionally have inner doubts and questions. The point is learning to manage your inner voice. Remember, you have control over it.
- You might be waiting for inspiration to start acting… Bullocks! Inspiration doesn’t really arrive first before you start doing something. My approach, which has always worked, inspiration comes in the middle of the process. The initial stage is a bit reluctant, whatever it is you know you need to do, whether it is writing, or making a call, or arranging a meeting, but then the momentum kicks in and you are carried automatically.
- You might think, you best is not good enough. That’t my big issue that I am constantly struggling with. However, having growth-orientated mindset, I keep telling myself, “a badly written article is better and a perfect article never written” Besides, the more you persist in a certain field, the better you become.
- You might be attracted to the flashy and glamorous word “genius”. The truth of the matter is, genius is not enough to cut the mustard. Occasional brilliant sparks are not enough to build anything substantial. The unglamorous consistency partnered with determination is the solid foundation for the achievement of the dreams.
One of my favourite quotes of all times by Calvin Coolidge is
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
Whatever your limitations are, remember: they are just limitations that exist only in your head. But they create big obstacles in your reality. Whatever you are afraid of, just take a decisive step toward your goal.
It doesn’t have to be perfect, and it shouldn’t. It has to be real and authentic.
It is ok to have fears and doubts. That’s the way for growth and expansion.
It is ok not to be clear. All is necessary is to take one step at a time. Consistency is always the key.
It is essential to trust the process. You plant the seed, you nurture it, and you give it time to grow. Don’t kill the process with your impatience.
It is crucial to believe in yourself and know you can do it. Because you can!
You would not be able to come up with an idea if you were not fully resourced to bring it to life. Always remember about it during tough times. Keep pushing through!
I promise, you can live your dreams now.
Start acting now. You will be amazed, how fast you can start enjoying your life, because you will be at peace with yourself, knowing you did your absolute best.